Are you working with a large number of files? Are you getting tired of uploading and downloading the files one by one? Are you taking advantage of GroveSite's multi-file upload and download features?
- First, zip your files together into one .Zip file using a zip utility (e.g. WinZip).
- In your GroveSite file library page, click on 'Add a New File' Browse and select your .zip file from Step 1
- Check the box 'For .zip file, expand and post individual files'
- Enter a category if appropriate and select the file status
- Click on the 'Add' button
The .zip file will be uploaded and expanded so that your file library contains all the individual files with one simple upload process.
- In your GroveSite file library page, click on 'Multi-file Download'
- In the pop-up window, check the boxes beside the files you wish to download (or click on Check All to select all the files)
- Click on the 'Download' button
This process will create a .Zip file that can be saved to your PC. All of the individual files can be extracted from this .zip file as needed.