You’re ready to enter the world of online collaboration for your company or organization but now you are faced with a plethora of options. What should you be looking for in your collaboration software provider?
- A Full Suite of Online Collaboration Tools. Need to manage and share documents? Manage projects? Track issues? Create and share online databases? Build a wiki-easy knowledge center? Offer discussion forums? View member directories? See it all in one Dashboard?
Too many companies we've talked to are using a different online tool for each of these. GroveSite's 'All-in-One" SaaS has all of these and more, integrated in one easy platform.
- Easy to Implement. If implementation is not made easy, it will not be implemented. This is one of the main reasons people choose to go with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendor to host their collaborative efforts. Make sure you evaluate how long the SaaS vendor has offered their service, who their customers are, and how long their customer relationships last.
GroveSite has customer relationships dating back to our first year of business in 2002. GroveSite is easy to implement so you can be working with your team online in just minutes.
- Secure. What would be the point of using collaboration software if you cannot control how and with who the information is shared? Be sure to consider how secure a vendor is. Is the information in your control until you deem it otherwise? How much control do you have over access rights?
GroveSite's secure, online collaboration workspaces allow fully controlled login access in a secure, hosted environment with the option of using SSL. You can determine who has access to what pages, and what permissions each user has.
- Easy to Use. If the collaboration software is not easy to use, chances are, it will not get used. In order for you to fully benefit from a hosted collaboration suite, your partners, vendors, customers, suppliers, and customers alike must participate. Make sure the software is easy to use and will not leave people feeling frustrated.
GroveSite's online collaboration workspace is user friendly and wiki-easy; no coding necessary. We offer a series of training videos and are always open to help users when they need it.
- Excellent Customer Support. Even if it is easy to use, questions will arise. Make sure that your collaboration software provider has a robust and caring support team so that people feel comfortable contacting them with questions.
Our customer care support team is here to provide exceptional support every step of the way. Whether via phone, via email, or via feedback forms, we are sure to get back to you in a timely fashion.
Get your team’s information up and running in minutes on GroveSite. With our secure and easy to use software paralleled with exceptional customer support, it won’t take long for you to fall in love with GroveSite. Take a few minutes to learn more about GroveSite and sign up for your free trial.